Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TMRC 4/14

Honey, Kirk and I did the Tuesday run from DD on trail 100 to the Shaw Butte visitors center this morning. It was great weather and the sun is coming up earlier each day. Headlamps for only 30 minutes. Blue was a little hungover from his big b-day celebration a couple days ago so he stayed home. He went out after Katie and I went to bed that night and got into some trouble at a local strip club....Now he is grounded for 2 weeks. (for not taking me with him)

11 miles, 1:39, 1200 ft climb

3 comments:

  1. How come I never get invited to the good parties?? Happy Birthday Blue! Higg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna start me a blog about my dogs and then only write about my running. Higg where were you when Otis turned 8 and Kopol 10?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't know Kopal was 10. He looks good for his age.

    ReplyDelete