Thursday, May 7, 2009

JJMRC

Me and JJ sans dogs went out for an easy run off of 32nd st TH. We thought it was gonna be 1:30 but JJ was doing his speegoat tryout run so we were moving pretty well. I never looked up except to drink so I am not sure where we went. It felt like the end of hardrock when JJ was just pulling me along but at the end we were exactly where we were supposed to be. We went over Palm Saddle to Circumf to Red Canyon to Swithback alley and back 2000 ft climbed in 7.6 miles. 1:23 finish. JJ has one of those new fangled doodads that measures everything. I can't figure out how to put the image on here but trust me, it is cool. We did run into a "gang" of mountain bikers and a full on melee erupted, reminded me of the scene in anchorman. That is what I will leave you with. You stay classy Phx.

3 comments:

  1. 4:45 AM again. That's all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! She is my new favorite member of the wmrc, going above and beyond the call of duty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its sabotage! I can't let that interfere with my running any more!

    ReplyDelete