Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WMRC 5/6

Blue and I went out with the WMRC this morning for a good 6 miler and the heat is officially on. I don't mind it that much but Blue is not diggin it. He was very thirsty when we finished. Higgie led a great route and we had about 16 people and 3 dogs, well, 1 akc and 2 mutts. Nevertheless, it was a successful run and my knee held up pretty good and I am looking forward to tomorrow's 8-9 miler with JJ. Should be a good test. I feel great going uphill, fitness is good but the knee feels a little wierd. I guess I will just try to power thru it and see what happens. Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Actual total: 18 people 3 dogs. But who is counting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kopol is an AKC English Labrador and yes Otis is a mutt who saved Kirk's life.

    ReplyDelete